Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pins and Pins Galore!!! The Joy of Pinterest

If you haven't ever come across this little jewel called Pinterest....well you are really missing out.  I LOVE Pinterest.  I sit at long red lights and pull up my Pinterest app on my Iphone and just pin and repin till the light turns green.  Its addictive.  Pinterest has just about any category anyone would want to look up and get tips, ideas, etc....

Something I love about Pinterest is that it is a great way to promote your own business.  I plan on pinning all of my stuff from my blog and then my goal is that ONE DAY the entire world will know who Grace and Faith Designs is due to Pinterest.  Great plan, huh?  Feel free to pin and repin anything you see on my blog that catches your eye.  I'll return the favor to you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment